|SPECIFICATIONS||SMI HS800 SERVO|
|Power supply||220-240 Volts/3 Phase|
|Sealing Area||32″ Wide|
|Max Product Height||10″|
|Sealing Type||Hot Knife|
|Max. Packing Speed||83 Packs per/Min|
|Max. Centerfold film||24″|
ADVANTAGES OF THE SMI HIGH SPEED SIDE SEALERS
- Reliable: They are equipped with programmable controllers for easy wiring and troubleshooting
- Flexible: Their photoelectric sensor system automatically compensates for package length change. Their automatic film advance system allows light and flexible products to be fed through the machine with ease
- Versatile: They offer easy product and size changeover. They have ability to handle virtually any type of film (depending on sealing system). Their features are fully adjustable for maximum convenience
- Safe: Their electrical controls are UL-listed (for meeting the highest safety standards). Sealing area is protected by an electrically interlocked transparent hood through which the sealing process may be safely observed. Their hood may be easily lifted for full access when necessary
- Secure: They have password protection capability which safeguards sensitive machine functions
- Emergency stop button instantly stops all machine functions until manually reset
- A transparent hood, interlocked electrically with the automatic sequencing circuit, covers the sealing area; gas cylinders support the hood when it is lifted to allow access
- They are fully electric and no compressed air is needed.
- Their PTFE coated blade allows the use of polyethylene film & polyolefin
- Possibilty of wrapping single as well as multipacks
- Motorized center seal system.
- Continous sealing cycle
For more information about the machine and other shrink packaging options please Contact Us at (416) 299-0960 and one of our customer service representatives would be happy to help you with whatever you need.