Used Packaging Equipment At Great Prices!!
Purchasing used packaging equipment is a great idea if your business is looking for a cost-effective packaging solution. You don’t have to sacrifice quality either because we make sure that all of our equipment is fully functional, clean, and properly installed. After telling us the specifications of your product, an Impak specialist will not only recommend the most suitable used equipment but also the best shrink film, or containment option for your application.
Our used packaging equipment ranges from L sealers to shrink tunnels, stretch wrappers to sleeve wrappers, case sealers, labeling systems and much more.
What are the pros and cons of buying used packaging equipment
- Cost Savings: Used packaging machines tend to be more affordable than buying new, allowing businesses to save money on their investments.
- Availability and Lead Time: Used packaging machines are available in a variety of sizes and styles, making it easier to find the perfect fit for your business.
- Quality: Many used packaging machines are built to last and will stand up to the rigors of everyday use.
- Flexibility: Used packaging machines allow businesses to customize their packaging solutions to meet their specific needs.
- Support: Many companies offer support for used packaging machines, making it easier to troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Reliability: Used packaging machines may not be as reliable as new machines, and may require more frequent maintenance.
- Limited Warranty: Manufacturers usually don’t offer warranties on used packaging machines, meaning you’re on your own in the event of a malfunction.
- Parts Availability: Depending on the age of the machine, parts may be difficult to find or more expensive than new parts.
- Age: Used packaging machines may be outdated and may not have the latest features or technology.
- Repairs: Repairs on used packaging machines may cost more than repairs on new machines, making it more expensive to keep them up and running.