|Tunnel passage||12″ high x 22″ wide x 42″ long|
|Overall Dimensions||Maximum 82″ high x 34 1/2″ wide x 74″ long|
|Optional 24″ discharge giving overall length of 90″|
|Conveyor height||28″ minimum 40″ maximum|
|Conveyor speeds||Variable from 15 to 120 ft./min|
|Blower motor||3/4 hp/1Ph capacitor start|
- Virtually maintenance – free, thanks to straightforward, dependable design
- Easy to use – Set temperature, conveyor speed, air velocity, and go!
- Flexible – Adjustable top air jet velocity ensure superior shrinks of unusual products.
- Heavy-duty conveyor – Stainless steel mesh belt, variable speed DC drive.
- Fixed tunnel ceiling height; features expanded tunnel opening to accommodate medium to high profile packages, front-mounted control box standard.
- Tunnel control switch
- Main power fused disconnect
- Adjustable top air flow
- Main air velocity
- Conveyor variable speed
- Conveyor switch
- Volume control for bottom air
- Cascade plates for side air
- Motor overload protection
- Emergency stops switches
- High temperature limit switch
- “Poly kit” for use with LDPE
- Live/dead roller conveyor
- Composite link conveyor belt
- Package guides
- End viewing windows
For more information about the machine and other shrink packaging options please Contact Us at (416) 299-0960 and one of our customer service representatives would be happy to help you with whatever you need.