Shanklin F1 Side Sealer Is Expertly Designed And Built To Take On A Wide Range Of Wrapping Challenges!!
Shanklin F1 Side Sealer shrink wrap product with neat trim seals on three sides of the package, handling even irregular shapes with ease. The inverting heads do not require a precise matching of film width, thus allowing you to run many sizes of packages with only a moderate selection of film widths. F-1 features a belt infeed that accepts intermittently delivered and randomly spaced product, setting the correct spacing by controlling the infeed belt speeds. It can also handle random product length for uninterrupted operation. Capable of wrapping up to 50 packages per minute. F-1 features belt infeed that accepts intermittently delivered and randomly spaced product, setting the correct spacing by controlling the in-feed belt speeds.
|Min: 1/2″ W x 1/8″ H x 4″ L
|Max: 16″ W x 6″ H x Infinite
|Length w/ supporting conveyors
|Optional 10″ jaw opening
|Max. Film Width
|22″ folded or 44″ flat
|35 1/2″ – 41 1/2″ without casters
|41 1/2″ – 47 1/2″ with casters
|50 packages/min. maximum
|SmartWire or hot knife jaws standard. Polyethylene jaws available
|1/2 HP DC motor with variable speed control
- Fully automatic operation
- Solid performance
- Easy to use And Safe
- Easy Changeover
Shanklin F1 Side Sealer is fully equipped with following safety devices:
- Emergency stop button instantly stops all machine functions until manually reset
- Multiple safety interlocks
- Air cylinder safety opens end seal jaws
- Torque limiters on main drive and infeed conveyor
- Low voltage sensors and actuators
- Tamper-resistant controlsFor more information about the machine and other shrink packaging options please Contact Us at (416) 299-0960 and one of our customer service representatives would be happy to help you with whatever you need.