The portable Robot S7 with CUBE Technology provides maximum flexibility. Just bring it to your load.
Our innovative system for facilitated film insertion (ILS) through the opening of the carriage to the Power Drive technology with brushless motorization enables the Robot S7 mobile stretch wrapper to control the film with extreme precision. This guarantees perfect pre-stretching and the lowest consumption of film and energy to support sustainability efforts.
- Handles most load lengths and widths and any weight
- Easy to use thanks to intuitive seven (7) inch touchscreen
- CUBE Technology will reduce your film usage by 30% to 55%, your load containment and reduce potential product damage.
- Power Drive system via brushless motors ensures 20% saving on power consumption, extending battery life to 250 pallets per charge
- Automatic switch-off system after 30 minutes of Robot S7’s standby
- Instant Load System (ILS) threads your film faster than ever: close the door on the film carriage and you are ready to wrap
- Portability of the Robot S7 can deliver 25% productivity improvement in order picked warehouse applications with minimal impact to your current processes.
- 86” or 110” maximum wrap height
- The standard Robot S7 configuration (20” film carriage, 110” wrap height mast) features RConnect and LED Blue Safety Beacon as a standard feature
- The Robot S7 with 86” wrap height has RConnect as an optional feature. The blue safety beacon light is standard.
How Does a Mobile Robotic Stretch Wrap Machine Work?
Mobile robotic stretch wrappers are ideal for both standard and non-standard size pallet loads. The machine works by placing the guide tire against the pallet or if necessary against the load. To position the guide wheel, use the drive button on the handle of the machine until it is properly aligned. It is important to make sure the guide arm is angled towards the direction of the machine travel. Once in place with the film tied, you can start an automatic wrap cycle. The machine will begin to drive around the pallet applying film according to your preset program.
For more information about the machine and other shrink packaging options please Contact Us at (416) 299-0960 and one of our customer service representatives would be happy to help you with whatever you need.