|Package Size||Min. 1/2″W x 1/8″H x 3″L|
|Max. 16″W x 6″H x 60″L|
|Optional 8″ height|
|Width + height combination|
|Cannot exceed max. film width|
|Max. Film Width||22″ folded or 44″ flat; centerfolder required for flat film|
|Conveyor Height||35 1/2″ without casters; 41 1/2″ with casters|
|Package Speeds||100 packages/min. maximum; dependent on product and application|
|Transverse Seal||SmartWire or hot knife jaws standard. Polyethylene jaws available|
|Drive||1 hp DC motor with SCR variable speed control|
|Power||230 Volts/1 Phase/15 Amps|
Shanklin HS3 Side Sealer Provides Speed And Flexibility To Meet Today’s Challenging Production Requirements!!
Shanklin HS1 Side Sealer produce trim seals on three sides of a package with clear film on the remaining side, top, and bottom…making it the perfect solution for products with top and bottom graphics. The HS-3 features a simplified design for easy operation, maintenance, and changeover, and offer EZ film load capability. It gives you the speed and flexibility you need to meet ever-increasing and ever-changing production demands. It also features fully automatic product handling, speeds from 100 to 180 packages per minute (depending on the model, product, and application), and the ability to accommodate a wide range of product lengths and shapes.
- Excellent value – The fastest, most dependable high-speed wrappers for the price!
- Smooth operation – Features fully automatic continuous flow operation
- Easy to use – Simple to set up and maintain; designed for quick, easy size changeovers; features user-friendly color touch screen controls
- Built to last – Rugged 3/4-inch-thick aluminum frame
- Versatile – Runs equally well at both high and low speeds; capable of handling a wide range of packages; can be used with virtually any type of film (depending on sealing system)
- Innovative – Features new SmartWire system that extends wire life and increases operational efficiency
- Customizable – Wide variety of options and accessories allow you to customize your Hy-Speed wrapper precisely to your application
Additional features of USDA models:
- Stainless steel construction
- Removable wash down in-feed
- Extra Gasketing for moisture
- Light in electric box for moisture dissipation
Shanklin HS-1 High-Speed Side Sealer is fully equipped with following safety devices;
- Emergency stop button instantly stops all machine functions until manually reset
- Multiple safety interlocks
- Air cylinder safety opens end seal jaws
- Torque limiters on main drive and infeed conveyor
- Low voltage sensors and actuators
- Tamper-resistant controls
For more information about the machine and other shrink packaging options please Contact Us at (416) 299-0960 and one of our customer service representatives would be happy to help you with whatever you need.