Heat Seal HDX Series Shrink Wrap Machines Are Designed For Heavy Duty Shrink Wrapping Applications!!
Heat Seal HDX Series Shrink Wrap Machines are equipped with a hot knife seal system with multiple profile options, cycle counter, heavy duty cast aluminum seal head with stainless film clamps, balanced magnetic hold down for strong seal, non-stick mesh tunnel belt with adjustable riser bar for improved bottom shrink, efficient MaxAir tunnel almost triples the airflow and evenly wraps air around package, automatic cool down extends heating element life, four individually adjustable perforating wheels, auto tensioning film cradle, heavy duty casters and levelers and much more.
- RS-5 Plus Digital Controller with Three Year Warranty
- Meets UL 508A Standards
- Simple Operation and Precise Temperature Controls
- Cycle Counter Comes Standard with Reset
- Hot Knife Exact Seal System with Multiple Knife Profile Options
- Balanced Magnetic Hold Down for Strong, Consistent Seals
- Larger Seal Areas on each machine model with Rugged Seal Arm Construction
- Efficient MaxAir Tunnel Almost Triples the Airflow and Evenly Wraps Air around the Package
- Multiple Belt Options Available with Riser Bar for Improved Bottom Shrink
- Automatic Cool Down Extends Heating Element Life
- Package Centering System – Sealing and Tunnel Conveyor Move in Tandem Vertically. Also, Tunnel has Horizontal Quick Slide Adjustment
- Auto-Tensioning Film Cradle – For a Full Roll Down to the Core
- Rigid Construction for Solid Wrapping Performance
- Storage Shelf for overstock film rolls and other supplies
Combination Shrink Systems tightly wrap film around the package, here are some example applications:
- Food: Raw meat, cookies, sandwiches, pizzas, muffin boxes, dog treat boxes
- Cosmetics: multi-packs of shampoos and conditioners, hair sprays, beauty products, product samples
- Industrial parts :electrical components, fabricated parts
- Retail Packaging: from boxes to round containers, single packs and multi-packs
For more information about the machine and other shrink packaging options please Contact Us at (416) 299-0960 and one of our customer service representatives would be happy to help you with whatever you need.