SMI HS500 AUTOMATIC SIDE SEALER COMPARISON
The Smi Pack Automatic Side Sealers stand out for excellent price/quality ratio. All models in this range are full electric, without compressed air requirement. Compared to other L sealers, the HP series offer several advantages such as: packaging products with unlimited length, increased production capacity, a significant reduction of film waste. The continuous sealing can handle Polyolefin and Polyethylene. Servo motors allow for controlled and precise movements and utilize less energy.
|SPECIFICATIONS||SMI HS500||SMI HS500 Servo|
|Power supply||220-240 Volts/3 Phase||220-240 Volts/3 Phase|
|Sealing Area||20" Wide||20" Wide|
|Max Product Height||8"||8"|
|Sealing Type||Hot Knife||Hot Knife|
|Max. Packing Speed||100/Min||120/Min|
|Max. Centerfold film||24"||24"|
ADVANTAGES OF THE SMI AUTOMATIC SIDE SEALERS
- Reliable: They are equipped with programmable controllers for easy wiring and troubleshooting
- Flexible: Their photoelectric sensor system automatically compensates for package length change. Their automatic film advance system allows light and flexible products to be fed through the machine with ease
- Versatile: They offer easy product and size changeover. They have ability to handle virtually any type of film (depending on sealing system). Their features are fully adjustable for maximum convenience
- Safe: Their electrical controls are UL-listed (for meeting the highest safety standards). Sealing area is protected by an electrically interlocked transparent hood through which the sealing process may be safely observed. Their hood may be easily lifted for full access when necessary
- Secure: They have password protection capability which safeguards sensitive machine functions
- Emergency stop button instantly stops all machine functions until manually reset
- A transparent hood, interlocked electrically with the automatic sequencing circuit, covers the sealing area; gas cylinders support the hood when it is lifted to allow access
- They are fully electric and no compressed air is needed.
- Their PTFE coated blade allows the use of polyethylene film & polyolefin
- Possibility of wrapping single as well as multipacks
- Motorized center seal system.
- Continuous sealing cycle
Contact Us TOday!
Looking for more information on the SMI HS500 Series?
Just give us a call or send us a message with the form below. One of our customer service representatives would be happy to help you with whatever you need.