Shanklin Automatic L Sealer A27A features Consistent Quality, Performance, and Reliability in a Flexible L-Seal Design!!
Shanklin Automatic L Sealer A27A features adjustable height seal jaws and can automatically wrap a wide range of products, including high profile or short length items, at speeds up to 35 packages per minute with slightly larger allowances in its maximum seal size, product size, and film width specifications. EZ film threading is standard on the A-27A, which allows operators to move machine components for full access and visibility when threading film. The machine offers gentle product feed and straight line product flow that make them ideally suited for handling a wide variety of products. Shanklin A-27 feature conveyor-fed automatic operation and are capable of processing up to 35 packages per minute, plus the L-Seal design provides great flexibility and quick product change. Each will accept randomly spaced product, fed either automatically or by hand. The A-27A is also available in a USDA approved model.
- Safe And Secure
- Easy To Use And Maintain
Shanklin A27A is fully equipped with following safety devices:
- Emergency stop button instantly stops all machine functions until manually reset
- Multiple safety interlocks
- A transparent hood interlocked electrically with the automatic sequencing circuit, covers
- Tamper-resistant control the sealing area; gas cylinders support the hood when it is lifted to allow access
- Low voltage sensors and actuators
- Film clamp proximity sensors ensure safe sealing arm jaw closure
For more information about the machine and other shrink packaging options please Contact Us at (416) 299-0960 and one of our customer service representatives would be happy to help you with whatever you need.
Watch Shanklin Automatic L Sealer A27A Videos: