Squid Ink CoPilot 128 Hi-Resolution Printer provides the right solution for your marking and coding needs at lower cost.
Squid Ink CoPilot 128 Hi-Resolution Printer is capable of running oil-based or solvent-based inks to print up to 185 dpi at 135 ft /min on a variety of substrates. It also provides option of utilizing Squid Ink’s solvent-based inks to print a number of pigmented inks on a variety of non-porous products like, coated cartons, plastics, glass, shrink wrap, metals, and more. It also features Squid Ink’s PZ-1000 ink which offers low-maintenance performance, eliminating the need for auto-priming functions and offering better ink utilization than competitive systems.
- Xaar piezo technology resulting in razor-sharp print
- Available in either oil-based for porous applications or solvent-based for non-porous applications
- 4.3″ full-color touch screen provides access to the system’s internal messages and print functions
- Compatible with Squid Ink’s easy-to-use Orion™ message creation PC software
- Full time and date functionality including expiration date and Julian Dates.
- Four counters plus daily counter with ImageMaster Touch software
- Four programmable shift codes with automatic rollover
- All standard bar codes including 2D
- Reverse, invert, inverse, rotate, repeat print features
- 1 GB storage space will store approximately 1000+ messages
- Prompts for user input at start of print job by manual input on touch screen
- Low Maintenance
- User Friendly
- Increased productivity
For more information about the machine and other shrink packaging options please Contact Us at (416) 299-0960 and one of our customer service representatives would be happy to help you with whatever you need.