Eagle Boxxer Glue Series Case Erectors provides a highly reliable case erecting solution!!
Eagle Boxxer Glue Series Case Erectors are the most effective machines to erect and glue cases. They offers reliable and simple operation at speeds up to 35 boxes per minute. They are designed in a way that they are inexpensive to maintain and their easy-to-access parts allow for consistent production rates.
- Min Case Size- 8” Long x 6” Wide x 5” Diagonal
- Max Case Size- 15” Long x 10.5” Wide x 9.25” Diagonal
- Min Case Size- 10” Long x 6” Wide x 8” Diagonal
- Max Case Size- 15.5” Long x 7.5” Wide x 11” Diagonal
- Heavy-duty, welded steel frame
- Quick size change-over package
- Mechanical chain drive
- Interlocked safety gates or doors
- Easy-access panels around the machine
- Venturi vacuum technology
- Omron programmable controller
- Color touch screen user interface
- Nordson model ProBlue glue system
- Steel-It gray paint with all moving parts painted bright yellow
- 24 VDC control voltage
- On-line detailed operation manually accessible through HMI
- Low Maintenance
- Easy to Use
For more information about the machine and other shrink packaging options please Contact Us at (416) 299-0960 and one of our customer service representatives would be happy to help you with whatever you need.